Four reasons to join us
- Make your mark on the aftermarket
- As a strategic priority for the Meggitt group as a whole, the group’s CSS organisation has the resources, the people and, vitally, the remit to become a leader in its own right.
- As an aftermarket trader, we need quick-thinking, entrepreneurial drive and hard-earned technical know-how. In return, we offer the backing of the talented engineering teams and superior production that comes from our intimate association with our sister organisations across Meggitt—the original designers and manufacturers of our products.
- If you can navigate as the terrain changes, homing in on opportunities for growth, refining process and igniting sharp thinking in others, you’ll play a lead role in shaping a new world-class organisation.
- Grow with the business
- The aftermarket moves fast. You’ll see the results of your efforts rapidly. And as you dive in for the next round, you’ll get the chance to think again, tweak and test. It’s the perfect regime for the mentally ambitious.
- If you’ve got what it takes, you’ll find every opportunity to build your experience and rise up the business as we grow.
- Master the art of service
- Everyone talks service. But what does it mean if your operations don’t have the rigour to deliver?
- We know how hard it is to get service right but we have a very powerful weapon up our sleeves: the market-leading Meggitt Production System. Meggitt’s CSS facilities are amongst those that have attracted applause from customers and the respect of competitors. We can only become stronger as we continue to implement this state-of-the-art continuous improvement system across the group at higher and higher levels of practice.
- Innovation, iteration, innovation
- Commercial and operational innovation is critical. But so is smarter, higher performance technology. If we help operators boost performance, they’ll keep coming back.
- At CSS, engineers at the top of their game form a vital link between the airlines and our original designers and manufacturers. Join us and learn how world-class products perform in the field. Pick out the key insights needed to improve the maintenance and operating performance on existing products and mould the design of new ones.
So that’s it. Four very good reasons to join us. Not right for everybody but highly persuasive for the right people.
We look forward to meeting you.